Need a specialty evaluation? Use the checklist below to help determine if a binocular evaluation should be scheduled.
Do you observe the following behavior(s) in yourself or your child?
- Dislike reading?
- Eyes burn or feel strained after short periods of desk work?
- Vision get blurry when reading?
- Headaches when reading?
- Letters or words run together?
- Double vision?
- Fatigues quickly?
- Often loses place or omits words?
- Skips words or lines or has to re-read lines?
- Eyes appear to cross or drift out?
- Difficulty recognizing letters, words, or simple shapes and forms?
- Poor comprehension?
- Poor spelling?
- Did your child have difficulty learning their letters?
- Has your child received OT, PT or Speech?
- Is your handwriting messy?
- Is your child unable to discern left from right?
- Unusual pencil grip?
- Has your child’s teacher expressed concerns about your child?
If you checked off several items on the Checklist above, get in touch with our office at 985.626.5568 to schedule a binocular vision evaluation or Contact us.← Blog